We are looking for Project Managers
for one of our clients in Jordan. The description of the job is as follows:
Duties and responsibilities:
• To make sure the project is delivered in budget, on schedule, and within scope.
• To be involved with the planning, controlling and monitoring, and also managing and directing the assigned project resources to best meet project objectives.
• To control and monitor project scope, time, quality and cost ,in managing project requirements.
• To participate in meetings, discussions, project site visits, workshops and hearings.
• To prepare status reports and present them to higher managing authorities for auditing.
• To collect data(such as baseline, actual values for costs, schedule, work in progress, and work completed) & reports on project progress and other project specific information to higher management.
• To determine and implement the exact needs of the client, based on knowledge of the firm they are representing.
• To identify, monitor, and respond to risk.
• The PM must have the ability to effectively negotiate and use persuasion when necessary to ensure the success of the team and project. Through effective communication, support individual and team achievements by creating explicit guidelines for accomplishing results and for the career advancement of team members.
• Have diplomatic negotiation skills to deal with high governmental positions and individuals.
• Being flexible.
• Being persistent and firm when necessary.
• Being creative.
• Being patient but able to differentiate between patience and action.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• PMP certified.
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum criteria should apply initially via email and include an up to date C.V. with reasons for applying at: firstname.lastname@example.org
and reference “Project Managers - Jordan” in the subject line.